The Atomic Bombing OF Los Angeles                                                                  Chapter 1 Chris Woodley and his wife Christine were sleeping in bed when it happen they thought it was all just an earthquake or a bad dream at first or maybe it was the army testing nuke missiles then he looked out the bedroom window and saw the glowing red sky and said that was no test and then they knew what just had to happened it was no test this time and the world has just came to an end less than fifteen seconds the world was all gone for them and then they thought they were both was dead at first when their apartment floor came crashing down landing them on the floor of the apartment below but they weren't dead just it and they both were very much alive.  They said we must be the last two survivors alive in the city I ain’t seen a single moment of a person or a thing all day. As they drove by the movie studio lot it seemed so dead I reckon nobody was making any movies a

Lisa And Her Dog By. Phillip Bell

                 Lisa and Her Dog                                                                            One day Lisa was walking home from school and she passed A pet shop, the same one she passed hundreds of times. This time as she passed by the window she just had to look in, when she did she saw the prettiest dog she'd ever seen in her lifetime. It had a red bow in its hair behind its ears she was the prettiest black dog she ever did see. She was black as coal. So, Lisa just had to run home and tell her mommy that she seen the gift that she wanted for her birthday next week. So, Lisa ran fast as her legs would carry her, she ran through the front door as fast as she could, slamming the door behind her telling her mommy that she just has seen the prettiest dog she ever did see in her lifetime. She asked," mommy you think I could get the dog for my birthday". "I don't know ", her mommy replied. "It depends on your father, what he say's about you getting a dog. "Mommy was in the house cooking dinner. So, Lisa walked back out into the living room and turned the TV on and her favorite show was on. As she was watching her TV show her mommy said," if you want to get your daddy to let you have a dog' get your homework done before your daddy comes home". "Okay mommy", and so Lisa got up and turned off the TV and got her school book's out of her backpack and started doing her homework and then she could hear her daddy pulling up into the driveway and getting out of the car and she heard him shut the car door. He walked up the sidewalk and he stopped and grabbed the evening newspaper and walk on into the house and laying the paper on the coffee table. And then he walked on into the kitchen where his wife was at and said," what made Lisa want to start her homework early. She usually waits after dinner". "Well she just thought she would start her homework earlier tonight and she would like to ask you a question about what I can't say, but she will tell you all about it". "Alright, then I will go and ask her," so then he walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room where Lisa was at doing her homework. Then Lisa said," daddy do you think I can get a pet next week for my birthday?" "Funny you should ask that because miss Lench across the street got A sign in her yard," saying " free kittens "to a good home, I was thinking along the same lines myself. Maybe you would like to have one of miss Lench's kittens for your birthday! "No, daddy I would like to have a dog for my birthday! But, they cost a lot of money to get a dog and where did you get this idea about a dog? Lisa said, from this dog I seen today in the pet shop down by the schoolyard. Then mommy hollered out saying dinner's ready. Then dad said we will talk more about this dog idea after dinner, let's go eat.

If you enjoy my story sample finish reading it on Amazon by clicking on this link below.

https://www.amazon.com/Lisa-Her-Dog-Phillip-Bell-ebook/dp/B00WP5UWT2/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=lisa+and+her+dog+phillip+bell&qid=1597278278&sr=8-1   


Comments

  1. Your book is a solid 5-STARS! But your Amazon link is showing me error so I am unable to post my review. Please email me the right Amazon link at ssamni AT gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry for the late reply about my book. I thank you for the review on my book. My book review link is https://www.amazon.com/Lisa-Her-Dog-Phillip-Bell-ebook/dp/B00WP5UWT2/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Lisa+And+Her+Dog+By+Phillip+Bell&qid=1601945214&sr=8-1

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog